Megastar Chiranjeevi was supposed to join the sets of Acharya last month but reports came out that he tested positive for COVID 19. Then, the shoots got disrupted and things went haywire.
But then, when it was out that it was a false alarm, the makers set another date for Chiru’s entry on to the sets. So, after a lot of care and precaution, Chiru has joined the sets today near the outer ring road in Hyderabad.
He has started filming and a special fight is being canned on him on a massy note. Chiranjeevi will shoot for this week and will head to Udaipur for Niharika’s wedding. Once that is done, he will shoot non-stop for Acharya that is being directed by Koratala Siva.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special