Megastar Chiranjeevi was supposed to join the sets of Acharya last month but reports came out that he tested positive for COVID 19. Then, the shoots got disrupted and things went haywire.
But then, when it was out that it was a false alarm, the makers set another date for Chiru’s entry on to the sets. So, after a lot of care and precaution, Chiru has joined the sets today near the outer ring road in Hyderabad.
He has started filming and a special fight is being canned on him on a massy note. Chiranjeevi will shoot for this week and will head to Udaipur for Niharika’s wedding. Once that is done, he will shoot non-stop for Acharya that is being directed by Koratala Siva.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Ruhani Sharma’s HER unveiled
- Latest: Masooda’s tentative OTT release date is here
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform