Megastar Chiranjeevi has helped so many people in these Covid times. The manner in which the megastar has given hope to many has won the hearts of the audience as well.
One more incident has come into the picture where Chiru has helped the needful. Going into details, Chiranjeevi worked on a film called Lankeswarudu which was directed by Dasari. An Ad called Prabhakar worked on that film and he is the one who got help from Chiru.
In an interview, Prabhakar says that he has been in deep financial tensions and his daughter was also not able to write exams as he could not pay the fee. The director says that left with no choice, he approached Chiru and the megastar did not think once and helped him with a big heart.
Prabhakar says that Chiru welcomed him and also promised to get his son a good job in the future. This is one more example where Chiru has shown his magnanimity.
Articles that might interest you:
- A R Rahman responds to Mahesh’s tweet
- Love Story enters $1M club; Eyes $2M next
- RRR’s April release; Here’s a new headache
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set