Following the untimely demise of renowned journalist, TNR, Chiranjeevi donated Rs 1 lakh to his family and assured them all possible support.
Now, Chiranjeevi has come to the rescue of another cine worker.
Chiranjeevi has donated Rs 1 lakh to the family of a caravan driver named Kilari Jayaram, who recently breathed his last after battling with Covid. The senior actor sent a cheque of Rs 1 lakh to the family members of the deceased.
Jayaram is survived by his wife and three kids. His family members thanked Chiranjeevi for the timely financial support.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan surpasses a milestone on Instagram
- Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST