The entire country woke up to the terrible news of a deadly gas leak at the LG Polymers chemical plant in Vizag this morning. The Styrene Gas leak has left 8 people dead and hundreds hospitalized. Even several animals have lost lives in the horrific tragedy.
Actor and former Rajya Sabha MP Chiranjeevi expressed grief over the tragic loss of lives in the mishap. He condoled the death of the civilians and hoped that those hospitalized will recover soon. He also requested all concerned authorities to take utmost care while opening Industries post lockdown.
విశాఖ లో విషవాయువు స్టెరిన్ బారినపడి ప్రజలు మరణించటం మనసుని కలచివేసింది. మరణించిన వారి కుటుంబాలకు నా ప్రగాఢ సానుభూతి. అస్వస్థతకు గురైన వారందరు త్వరగా కోలుకోవాలని ప్రార్ధిస్తున్నాను.Request all concerned authorities to take utmost care while opening Industries post lockdown.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) May 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?