It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya in the direction of Koratala Siva. The film will resume its shoot in the next month or so.
Meanwhile, Chiru is also doing two remakes in the days to come. One is the remake of Lucifer and the other is the Tamil hit Vedhalam. So much confusion was there as to who would direct which film.
Clearing the confusion, Chiranjeevi in an interview with a leading daily said that Lucifer remake will be directed by V V Vinayak and Vedhalam remake will be helmed by Meher Ramesh.
Initially, there were talks that Bobby and Sujeeth will be directing these films but now with Chiranjeevi himself confirming these names, things are quite set now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2