On the occasion of Republic Day, the Indian government announced the country’s fourth highest civilian award, Padma Shri, for the legendary Telugu film lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamashastry. Since then, several Tollywood celebrities have been wishing Sirivennela on this special honor.
Today, Megastar Chiranjeevi visited Sirivennela Seetharamashastry and personally congratulated him on being honored with the Padma Shri award. The actor and lyricist had spent some friendly time with each other and recollected their decades-long association.
Sirivennela had penned some memorable songs in Chiranjeevi’s popular films such as Rudraveena, Swayamkrushi, Kondaveeti Donga and Rowdy Alludu etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram’s Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation