On the occasion of Republic Day, the Indian government announced the country’s fourth highest civilian award, Padma Shri, for the legendary Telugu film lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamashastry. Since then, several Tollywood celebrities have been wishing Sirivennela on this special honor.
Today, Megastar Chiranjeevi visited Sirivennela Seetharamashastry and personally congratulated him on being honored with the Padma Shri award. The actor and lyricist had spent some friendly time with each other and recollected their decades-long association.
Sirivennela had penned some memorable songs in Chiranjeevi’s popular films such as Rudraveena, Swayamkrushi, Kondaveeti Donga and Rowdy Alludu etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?