Today marks the 98th birth anniversary of legendary thespian and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Loyal fans and followers of the legend are taking to social media and remembering him on this occasion. This morning, Megastar Chiranjeevi took to Instagram and paid homage to the legend by demanding the country’s highest civilian award Bharat Ratna for NT Ramarao.
Chiru said that just like how the Indian government had honoured the legendary Assamese singer and musician Bhupen Hazarika with the Bharat Ratna posthumously, NTR too should be honoured with the coveted award, with his centenary birth anniversary coming up. “Bharat Ratna for NTR will be an honor for all Teluguites,” Chiru added, also posting a vintage picture of him shaking hands with the legend.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?