Megastar Chiranjeevi might be doing dual role again for his upcoming film, suggest latest reports.
Apparently, Chiranjeevi will be seen in dual role in his next film that will be directed by Bobby. He will be playing a father-son duo in the film.
The lasts time Chiranjeevi played a dual role was in his comeback film, Khaidi No. 150. He is set to emulate the same feat again for his upcoming film.
Bobby is said to have penned two interesting roles for Chiranjeevi and the latter is excited about the same. This as-yet-untitled project will be hitting the floors after Chiranjeevi wraps up Lucifer remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team