Megastar Chiranjeevi might be doing dual role again for his upcoming film, suggest latest reports.
Apparently, Chiranjeevi will be seen in dual role in his next film that will be directed by Bobby. He will be playing a father-son duo in the film.
The lasts time Chiranjeevi played a dual role was in his comeback film, Khaidi No. 150. He is set to emulate the same feat again for his upcoming film.
Bobby is said to have penned two interesting roles for Chiranjeevi and the latter is excited about the same. This as-yet-untitled project will be hitting the floors after Chiranjeevi wraps up Lucifer remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna – Praveen Sattaru balanced both action and drama in The Ghost
- Naga Chaitanya – I love seeing dad in action flicks
- Team Suriya 42 makes a humble request to everyone
- Liger actress to make her OTT debut soon?
- Nagarjuna responds about the collaboration with Mahesh Babu
- Akhil Akkineni – There is some fire in The Ghost film