Hyderabad is witnessing unlikely rains from the past few days. Yesterday, news came out that a fireman named Kranthi Kumar risked his life and saved a four-year girl called Divya who fell in a waterlogged pothole in Hyderabad.
Knowing this news through the papers, megastar Chiranjeevi not only appreciated the young fireman but also sent him a cheque worth one lakh through his brother in law Allu Aravind.
Seen here in the above picture is Kranthi Kumar being felicitated by the ace producer. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date