Hyderabad is witnessing unlikely rains from the past few days. Yesterday, news came out that a fireman named Kranthi Kumar risked his life and saved a four-year girl called Divya who fell in a waterlogged pothole in Hyderabad.
Knowing this news through the papers, megastar Chiranjeevi not only appreciated the young fireman but also sent him a cheque worth one lakh through his brother in law Allu Aravind.
Seen here in the above picture is Kranthi Kumar being felicitated by the ace producer. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time