Hyderabad is witnessing unlikely rains from the past few days. Yesterday, news came out that a fireman named Kranthi Kumar risked his life and saved a four-year girl called Divya who fell in a waterlogged pothole in Hyderabad.
Knowing this news through the papers, megastar Chiranjeevi not only appreciated the young fireman but also sent him a cheque worth one lakh through his brother in law Allu Aravind.
Seen here in the above picture is Kranthi Kumar being felicitated by the ace producer. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat