Bollywood’s most-awaited movie, Brahmāstra Part One: Shiva is in the news again. Directed by Ayan Mukherji, the high-on VFX movie has Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt as the lead pair. SS Rajamouli is releasing the movie in Telugu.
The latest buzz is that Megastar Chiranjeevi has officially come onboard for the film, which has his friend and actor Nagarjuna Akkineni in a crucial role. The grapevine is that the Acharya actor is going to lend his voice for the movie. An official announcement from the makers is still awaited.
The mythological action adventure Brahmāstra also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Mouni Roy and many others in key roles. Bankrolled by Star Studios, Dharma Productions, Prime Focus and Starlight Pictures, Brahmāstra has Pritam’s music and will be out in theaters on September 9, 2022 in Hindi and major South Indian languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times