Megastar Chiranjeevi has just wrapped up a massive schedule of Sye Raa in Georgia and is having his much-needed rest from the last two weeks. Now, the latest we hear is that he has started preparing for a grueling schedule of the film which will kick start in Hyderabad very soon.
It will be a very long schedule and some of the tough scenes of the film will be shot during this time in a specially erected set. Surender Reddy directs this film which has Tamannah and Nayanthara as the female leads.
Jagapathi Babu, Amitabh Bachchan, Sudeep, and Vijay Sethupathi play key roles in this film which is being produced by Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans