Megastar Chiranjeevi is in Cannes Film festival these days to interact with filmmakers and producers from all over the world and invite them to India to make their films. Chiranjeevi is at Cannes as the Union Minister of Tourism and yesterday evening he unveiled plans of launching a single window clearance for films in India, which will make it easier to get all the permissions at one go. Later, he felicitated the directors of Monsoon Shootout and Lunch Box, which are being screened at different categories in Cannes Film Festival. In a recent statement, Chiranjeevi said, “The tourism ministry has identified ‘Film Tourism’ as a niche product and it has been actively promoting the country as cinema had emerged as a powerful tool for development and promotion of destinations.” After Cannes, a similar campaign is expected to be launched in several other prestigious film festivals.
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi