Megastar Chiranjeevi is in Cannes Film festival these days to interact with filmmakers and producers from all over the world and invite them to India to make their films. Chiranjeevi is at Cannes as the Union Minister of Tourism and yesterday evening he unveiled plans of launching a single window clearance for films in India, which will make it easier to get all the permissions at one go. Later, he felicitated the directors of Monsoon Shootout and Lunch Box, which are being screened at different categories in Cannes Film Festival. In a recent statement, Chiranjeevi said, “The tourism ministry has identified ‘Film Tourism’ as a niche product and it has been actively promoting the country as cinema had emerged as a powerful tool for development and promotion of destinations.” After Cannes, a similar campaign is expected to be launched in several other prestigious film festivals.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote