It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi has given the responsibility of directing Lucifer remake to director Vinayak. Initially, Sujeeth was supposed to direct the film but as he did not impress Chiru, Vinayak got the lucky chance.
The latest we hear is that Vinayak has recently met Chiru with a rough cut of the remake and narrated it to him. The talk is that Chiru was impressed with what he heard and has given a go-ahead to Vinayak for further completion of the script.
The news also is that Vinayak along with his team of writers is working on the script as of now. More official details about this film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?