It is a known fact that Chiranjeevi has given the responsibility of directing Lucifer remake to director Vinayak. Initially, Sujeeth was supposed to direct the film but as he did not impress Chiru, Vinayak got the lucky chance.
The latest we hear is that Vinayak has recently met Chiru with a rough cut of the remake and narrated it to him. The talk is that Chiru was impressed with what he heard and has given a go-ahead to Vinayak for further completion of the script.
The news also is that Vinayak along with his team of writers is working on the script as of now. More official details about this film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue