The shooting of Sye Raa is nearing its completion soon and only a few patch work scenes are left to be canned. The mega star has already started dubbing for the film and now the news is that he is completely involved in the post-production of the film as well.
The update is that Chiru is even dubbing from his home and is overseeing various edits of the film with his team. He has turned his home into a mini studio where he is taking part in the film’s release formality.
The sources say that that Chiranjeevi is dedicating all his time for this film which is his career’s biggest project.
Surender Reddy is directing this film which is being produced by Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej posts a memorable picture of mega kids
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?
- Prabbhas to be seen in this role in Nag Ashwin’s film?
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally film is not shelved?
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date