The shooting of Sye Raa is nearing its completion soon and only a few patch work scenes are left to be canned. The mega star has already started dubbing for the film and now the news is that he is completely involved in the post-production of the film as well.
The update is that Chiru is even dubbing from his home and is overseeing various edits of the film with his team. He has turned his home into a mini studio where he is taking part in the film’s release formality.
The sources say that that Chiranjeevi is dedicating all his time for this film which is his career’s biggest project.
Surender Reddy is directing this film which is being produced by Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand to romance debutante actress in his next
- Oh Baby continues to impress- Latest collections here
- UV Creations holds key meetings for Saaho’s release
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?