With the film shootings coming to a sudden halt due to the Coronavirus outbreak, all our stars have been pushed into the lockdown. Megastar Chiranjeevi’s story is no different from millions of Indians. However, Chiru is utilising the lockdown period to prepare the groundwork for an ambitious project.
In a latest interview, Chiru revealed that he has always wanted to come up with his autobiography and that he is using this free time to recollect all the significant memories and incidents in his life. “I have been recollecting all the memories of my life, with Surekha giving me company, and video recording them,” Chiru said. However, the Megastar didn’t reveal when he will be sitting down to pen his autobiography for public release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ticket prices reduced for Rashmika’s Godbye
- Team Adipurush not bothered about teaser response
- Day 3 collections of Ponniyin Selvan-1 in AP and TS are here
- Siddhu gives a fresh update on DJ Tillu 2
- Nithiin to launch Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s first song
- Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser sets new record in Bollywood