With the film shootings coming to a sudden halt due to the Coronavirus outbreak, all our stars have been pushed into the lockdown. Megastar Chiranjeevi’s story is no different from millions of Indians. However, Chiru is utilising the lockdown period to prepare the groundwork for an ambitious project.
In a latest interview, Chiru revealed that he has always wanted to come up with his autobiography and that he is using this free time to recollect all the significant memories and incidents in his life. “I have been recollecting all the memories of my life, with Surekha giving me company, and video recording them,” Chiru said. However, the Megastar didn’t reveal when he will be sitting down to pen his autobiography for public release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s emotional note on her lockdown experience
- Baahubali woos Russian audience
- Elated fans celebrate the success of No Pelli from Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Nandini Reddy comes in support of Samantha
- Star actor’s next to have Srilanka backdrop
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix