With the film shootings coming to a sudden halt due to the Coronavirus outbreak, all our stars have been pushed into the lockdown. Megastar Chiranjeevi’s story is no different from millions of Indians. However, Chiru is utilising the lockdown period to prepare the groundwork for an ambitious project.
In a latest interview, Chiru revealed that he has always wanted to come up with his autobiography and that he is using this free time to recollect all the significant memories and incidents in his life. “I have been recollecting all the memories of my life, with Surekha giving me company, and video recording them,” Chiru said. However, the Megastar didn’t reveal when he will be sitting down to pen his autobiography for public release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month