The ticket prices issue in AP has been taking new twists and turns. Even in the past, so many from the industry met the official of the YS Jagan government but nothing happened.
Now, megastar Chiranjeevi himself met the CM today at his camp office and discussed the industry issues in detail for over an hour.
While his return at the airport, Chiru met the press and said that the meeting has ended on a very satisfactory note and he is quite with the way Jagan has responded to the industry problems.
Chiru also revealed that Jagan had promised that he will re-think the ticket price GO and come to a conclusion soon.
Finally, megastar Chiranjeevi also requested everyone from the industry not to speak about this issue until the CM takes a call about it.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari