Megastar Chiranjeevi has chipped in with his support to the massive 1 lakh tree plantation mission in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Chiru planted a tree at the Jubilee Hills International Cultural Centre this morning.
Apart from Chiru, his brother Pawan Kalyan and star directors Anil Ravipudi and Boyapati Srinu also took part in this noble initiative kick-started by NTV Chairman Narendra Chowdary as part of Telangana MP Santosh Kumar’s Green India Challenge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India