Megastar Chiranjeevi has chipped in with his support to the massive 1 lakh tree plantation mission in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Chiru planted a tree at the Jubilee Hills International Cultural Centre this morning.
Apart from Chiru, his brother Pawan Kalyan and star directors Anil Ravipudi and Boyapati Srinu also took part in this noble initiative kick-started by NTV Chairman Narendra Chowdary as part of Telangana MP Santosh Kumar’s Green India Challenge.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in