Chiranjeevi’s Godfather, an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam political drama, Lucifer, wrapped up its first schedule in Ooty. Director Mohan Raja canned a crucial action episode and other key scenes on Chiru and other lead actors.
On Monday, Chiru kick-started Godfather’s second schedule in Hyderabad. All the film’s lead actors are taking part in the latest schedule. The ongoing schedule was supposed to begin in October itself, but Chiru’s wrist surgery had delayed the shoot.
Thaman is composing the soundtrack and ace cinematographer Nirav Shah is cranking the camera for Godfather. Senior producers NV Prasad and RB Chowdary are jointly bankrolling this crazy project under Chiru’s wife Konidela Surekha’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa pre-release event – This star hero as a chief guest?
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination
- Poll: What’s your take on Kalyan Ram’s Bimbisara teaser?
- Vijay Devarakonda to take on Mahesh Babu at the box office?