It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be joining hands with director Koratala Siva for the first time after he wraps up Sye Raa. Touted as a social drama, the project will be bankrolled by Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions in association with Matinee Entertainments banner.
It’s been reported that the muhurtham ceremony for the Chiranjeevi-Koratala Siva film will be held on Chiru’s birthday, on August 22, and the regular shooting will kick-start from September.
And, the latest buzz is that this as-yet-untitled film will be hitting screens in April second week next summer, as the Ugadi festive treat. Stay tuned for interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot
- Speculations on Akhil’s engagement go viral
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology