The much-talked-about high budget entertainer in the combination of Megastar Chiranjeevi and director Koratala Siva will kick-start after the Sankranthi holidays in January. Tentatively titled Govindacharya, the film is being produced by Ram Charan along with Niranjan Reddy of Matinee Entertainment.
Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to rope in several pan-Indian actors so that the film gets a pan-Indian release in various languages including Hindi. Incidentally, Chiru’s previous film, Sye Raa, also had a huge release across India. We will have to see if the Chiru-Koratala Siva film will live up to the expectations and reach out to a wider audience.
Trisha is the film’s leading lady and Manisharma is the music composer. The film is slated for release on August 14, as an Independence Day treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana