During the lockdown, the Megastar Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) charity organization supplied monthly essentials to thousands of cine workers for a few months. Numerous film stars had chipped in with generous contributions to lend a helping hand to the cine workers in those dark days.
Today, during Wild Dog’s promotional event, Chiranjeevi revealed that the CCC is again planning to facilitate free COVID-19 vaccines to the film workers with the balance amount left from last year’s donations. Chiru said that several key people representing CCC will be meeting with the concerned authorities to administer free vaccines to the film industry workers and their family members. More details will be out in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Perni Nani clarifies about YS Jagan-Nagarjuna meeting
- All eyes on RRR’s 40-second video
- Team Romantic to watch FDFS with audiences
- Latest – RRR ties up with PVR Cinemas
- Trailer of Satyadev’s Skylab to be out on this date
- Aadi, Payal Rajput ooze romance in Tees Maar Khan beach pictures