During the lockdown, the Megastar Chiranjeevi-led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) charity organization supplied monthly essentials to thousands of cine workers for a few months. Numerous film stars had chipped in with generous contributions to lend a helping hand to the cine workers in those dark days.
Today, during Wild Dog’s promotional event, Chiranjeevi revealed that the CCC is again planning to facilitate free COVID-19 vaccines to the film workers with the balance amount left from last year’s donations. Chiru said that several key people representing CCC will be meeting with the concerned authorities to administer free vaccines to the film industry workers and their family members. More details will be out in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song
- Dil Raju confirms ICON with Allu Arjun