During the rise of Coronavirus and the subsequent lockdown last year, Megastar Chiranjeevi-led charitable organisation Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) lent a helping hand by providing monthly essentials to thousands of cine workers. And now that the situation has turned scary once again due to the COVID second wave, the CCC is back to business.
Chiru took to Twitter this evening and released a video message. He said that, starting from Thursday, the CCC, in collaboration with Apollo Hospitals, is going to carry out a month long COVID-19 free vaccination drive.
All the cine workers belonging to various associations and their spouses above 45 years are eligible for the vaccination. Chiru appealed all the eligible workers to utilise the opportunity and protect themselves from the virus.
తెలుగు చిత్ర పరిశ్రమలోని సినీ కార్మికులని,సినీ జర్నలిస్టులని కరోనా బారి నుంచి రక్షించుకునేందుకు కరోనా క్రైసిస్ ఛారిటీ #CCC తరుపున ఉచితంగా అందరికి వాక్సినేషన్ వేయించే సదుపాయం అపోలో 247 సౌజన్యంతో చేపడుతున్నాం. Lets ensure safety of everyone.#GetVaccinated#WearMask #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/NpIhuYWlLd
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 20, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish