Besides entertaining millions of his fans with his movie, Megastar Chiranjeevi also wins their hearts with his philanthropic works. The actor comes forward and lends a helping hand to a renowned technician.
Cameraman Devraj, who worked as a cinematographer for more than 300 movies in Telugu and other Indian languages, has been facing financial crises for many days. Knowing this, Chiranjeevi met him and offered him Rs. 5 lakh. The mega hero also assured the technician that he will always be there for him.
Devraj worked as the director of photography for many movies of Chiranjeevi which include Nagu, Puli Bebbuli, and Rani Kasula Rangamma. The lensman also worked for numerous films of popular actors like Sr NTR, Nageswara Rao, MGR, Rajinikanth, Rajkumar, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral Video: Nani’s wife and Nazriya groove to Dasara’s chartbuster song
- Poll : What did you think of “Rangamarthanda” Movie ?
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Poll : What did you think of “Das Ka Dhamki” Movie ?
- Allari Naresh’s new movie launched with a pooja ceremony
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food