Besides entertaining millions of his fans with his movie, Megastar Chiranjeevi also wins their hearts with his philanthropic works. The actor comes forward and lends a helping hand to a renowned technician.
Cameraman Devraj, who worked as a cinematographer for more than 300 movies in Telugu and other Indian languages, has been facing financial crises for many days. Knowing this, Chiranjeevi met him and offered him Rs. 5 lakh. The mega hero also assured the technician that he will always be there for him.
Devraj worked as the director of photography for many movies of Chiranjeevi which include Nagu, Puli Bebbuli, and Rani Kasula Rangamma. The lensman also worked for numerous films of popular actors like Sr NTR, Nageswara Rao, MGR, Rajinikanth, Rajkumar, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food