Megastar Chiranjeevi’s timely help to his fans and people in need needs no introduction. He has been carrying out various charity activities and social service through Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust and his Eye and Blood Bank.
In a latest, Chiru offered Rs 1 lakh financial aid to his ailing senior fan named P. Suresh from Kadiri, Kadapa. Apparently, Suresh, a Vice President of Akhila Bharatiya Chiranjeevi Yuvatha, has been suffering from severe illness from a long time and he has been shuttling between Kadiri, Kadapa and Tirupati every 2 days.
Upon being informed about his senior fan’s plight, Chiru immediately transferred Rs 1 lakh to Suresh’s bank account towards his medical expenses. Needless to say, Mega fans are touched by Chiru’s kind gesture for his loyal fan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser poster of UV Concepts’ maiden film with debutants out now
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar