But sadly, the cases started growing rapidly in no time. So, since then he has not taken his film, Acharya, on floors and now has been keeping a low profile.
The talk is that Chiranjeevi wants things to get better first and is worried about how the Corona cases are growing in the city of Hyderabad.
So, the talk is that he has ordered his team to slow down official film activities as of now and take it one step at a time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?