Raavi Kondala Rao passed away today and left a deep void in the industry. He has worked in over 600 films and on his death, megastar Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan paid rich tributes.
Chiranjeevi in his press note said that he had the lucky opportunity to work with Kondala Rao early in his career in films like Chantabbayi and Mantri gari Viyyankudu and learned a lot from him.
Pawan Kalyan in his note said that Kondala Rao has been an inspiration and he has watched him closely during his early days. Both the mega brothers said that his loss leaves a deep void to Telugu cinema and his talent cannot be matched and paid respects to his family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video