Megastar Chiranjeevi is the founder member of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA). He has been part of MAA’s disciplinary committee since 2019. But if the latest reports are anything to go by, Chiru has tendered his resignation from the committee. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is awaited.
Following the irreconcilable differences within the association, the MAA disciplinary committee had split into two in 2019. While one committee is headed by stars like Krishamraju, Chiranjeevi, Murali Mohan, Mohan Babu and Jayasudha, the other committee is headed by senior character artiste Naresh. Chiru’s resignation is in connection with the upcoming elections in MAA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?