Megastar Chiranjeevi is the founder member of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA). He has been part of MAA’s disciplinary committee since 2019. But if the latest reports are anything to go by, Chiru has tendered his resignation from the committee. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is awaited.
Following the irreconcilable differences within the association, the MAA disciplinary committee had split into two in 2019. While one committee is headed by stars like Krishamraju, Chiranjeevi, Murali Mohan, Mohan Babu and Jayasudha, the other committee is headed by senior character artiste Naresh. Chiru’s resignation is in connection with the upcoming elections in MAA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel