Megastar Chiranjeevi is the founder member of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA). He has been part of MAA’s disciplinary committee since 2019. But if the latest reports are anything to go by, Chiru has tendered his resignation from the committee. However, an official confirmation regarding this news is awaited.
Following the irreconcilable differences within the association, the MAA disciplinary committee had split into two in 2019. While one committee is headed by stars like Krishamraju, Chiranjeevi, Murali Mohan, Mohan Babu and Jayasudha, the other committee is headed by senior character artiste Naresh. Chiru’s resignation is in connection with the upcoming elections in MAA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut
- Official: Yashoda to stream on Amazon Prime Video from this date