The entire film industry has come together and is doing its bit to fight the Coronavirus. They have started a charity called Corona Crisis Charity and have been pooling money in it.
Chiranjeevi has taken the lead in this regard and today, he revealed that as of now 6.2 crores have been collected so far. All the film collected will be used for the benefit of the film workers in TFI.
More donations are being made one after the other and we need to see how this money is used in the coming days.
Rs.6.2 Cr has been collected so far by #CoronaCrisisCharity Heartfelt Thanks to each one of the contributors 🙏🙏
Appeal to every one to come forward for this cause.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey