It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is working on a remake of Tamil super hit Vedhalam. The emotional drama will be directed by Meher Ramesh and he is busy with the pre-production of the film.
The latest news is that Chiranjeevi has suggested the name of Ram Lakshman as the fight master of the film. Chiru wants the fights to be quite rooted and that is the reason he has chosen the fight master brothers.
This is a big opportunity for the dynamic duo and they are quite happy with this offer. The other cast and crew are being roped in as of now. This film will go on floors in the month of March next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence