Sye Raa was a dream come true moment for Chiranjeevi as it was his dream project for a long time. His son, Ram Charan fulfilled his dream as the film made over 100 crores at the box office.
So, Chiranjeevi is back with a commercial film that he is doing with Koratala Siva. The film has already started its shoot. The talk now is that yet another known director approached Chiranjeevi with a period film but Chiru politely refused him.
The news is that Chiranjeevi told the director that he is only looking at commercial films as of now and won’t experiment in the next few years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers