Chiranjeevi has been actively interacting with many of his fans during this lockdown period. He also gave a lot of interviews and in one of them, revealed that his next films will be with Sujeeth, Maher Ramesh, Bobby, and others.
If you can notice, all these are young directors with not much experience. When asked why he chose such young guys, Chiru said that he wants to re-invent himself and who better than these young directors who could show him better and in a new way.
Chiru also quoted that example by saying old wine in a new bottle and said that it will happen only by working with young directors. So, in the coming day, Chiru will be seen in a really new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?