Chiranjeevi has been actively interacting with many of his fans during this lockdown period. He also gave a lot of interviews and in one of them, revealed that his next films will be with Sujeeth, Maher Ramesh, Bobby, and others.
If you can notice, all these are young directors with not much experience. When asked why he chose such young guys, Chiru said that he wants to re-invent himself and who better than these young directors who could show him better and in a new way.
Chiru also quoted that example by saying old wine in a new bottle and said that it will happen only by working with young directors. So, in the coming day, Chiru will be seen in a really new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema