Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie is currently under production. Today, the film is being shot at Saradhi Studios and some crucial scenes are being shot on Chiranjeevi and the cast. The movie was earlier shot at Nanakramguda.
Vinayak is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. This high voltage entertainer is a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kathi’ and Chiranjeevi will be seen in different roles in the film. The movie is expected to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
Ram Charan is producing this movie on Konidela Productions banner.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?