RGV added that a star with a magnitude of Chiru should do something big rather than be acting in films like Khaidi No 150. With Telugu cinema going places, RGV says that stars like Chiru have the capacity of taking it a notch higher.
The ace director at the same time applauded Krish’s efforts and said that he is taking Telugu cinema in the right direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time