RGV added that a star with a magnitude of Chiru should do something big rather than be acting in films like Khaidi No 150. With Telugu cinema going places, RGV says that stars like Chiru have the capacity of taking it a notch higher.
The ace director at the same time applauded Krish’s efforts and said that he is taking Telugu cinema in the right direction.
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha