RGV added that a star with a magnitude of Chiru should do something big rather than be acting in films like Khaidi No 150. With Telugu cinema going places, RGV says that stars like Chiru have the capacity of taking it a notch higher.
The ace director at the same time applauded Krish’s efforts and said that he is taking Telugu cinema in the right direction.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims