After a forgettable debut, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev has pinned high hopes on his second project. The makers recently announced that the film was titled Super Machi. Nearly half of the production formalities have been completed already.
However, it now looks like Super Machi has been put on the backburner temporally, and the reason is said to be Sree Vishnu’s latest film, Thippara Meesam. Producer Rizwan, who has produced Thippara Meesam, is also bankrolling Super Machi. But due to Thippara Meesam’s disastrous result, Rizwan is said to be having second thoughts about investing a lot of amount on Super Machi.
Super Machi’s production formalities have been stalled for the last few weeks. The latest buzz in film circles is that Rizwan is on a hunt for another producer to bail out the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?