Megastar Chiranjeevi will be seen next in an action entertainer, Acharya. Scheduled to release on April 29, 2022, the movie also has Ram Charan in a significant role.
We have already reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu has turned out to be a narrator for Acharya. Today, Chiranjeevi announced it officially through his Twitter handle. He tweeted, “Dearest Mahesh Babu, Delighted to have you introduce ‘Padaghattam’ in your endearing voice in Acharya. Thank you for becoming a part of the film in a very special way!! I am sure fans & audiences will be just as thrilled to hear you as much as Ram Charan & I loved it!”
Actresses Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde played the leading ladies in this Siva Koratala directorial. Melody Brahma Manisharma has composed music for this mega film.
Thank you for becoming a part of the film in a very special way!! I am sure fans & audiences will be just as thrilled to hear you as much as @AlwaysRamCharan & I loved it!
— Acharya (@KChiruTweets) April 22, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Court orders to stop screening Shekar in theaters – Deets inside
- Mexican director heaps praise on Rajamouli’s RRR
- Legendary actor’s grandson to debut as a hero
- Confirmed: Lokesh Kanagaraj to direct Vijay again
- Latest: Mahesh Babu jets off on a vacation with family
- Photo Moment: Vamsi Paidipally celebrates Jr NTR’s birthday