Megastar Chiranjeevi has been spearheading Corona Crisis Charity (CCC), a relief fund which has been set up to help the daily wage workers from the film industry. Right from Chiranjeevi to Prabhas, Pawan Kalyan to Mahesh Babu, a lot of bigwigs have donated big amounts to the fund, and several others have come forward to do their bit for the film industry in the time of crisis.
Now, Chiranjeevi has revealed that his daughter-in-law, Upasna has pledged to give free medicines through Apollo pharmacies to all the daily wage workers from the film industry. Thanking her for this noble gesture, Chiranjeevi took to Twitter and said that Upasna is a wonderful soul.
It’s worth noting that Chiranjeevi is leaving no stone unturned to bring together the entire industry on to the same platform and raise funds for this noble cause, and he has been thanking each celebrity and production house on social media for their contribution.
My dear D-I-L @upasanakonidela Thank you for coming forward to provide free medicines to all the daily wage workers verified by #CCC at all the @ApolloPharmacy stores. You are a wonderful soul #CoronaCrisisCharity
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema