Megastar Chiranjeevi’s dream role was to portray the character of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy and he did that in his film Sye Raa that was directed by Surender Reddy.
The film made many understand the fact that a Telugu person is India’s first freedom fighter. Now, the latest news is that the Jagan government has named the Kurnool airport after Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
After knowing his development, Chiru was thrilled to bits and shared his excitement on Twitter. “Heartened & Overjoyed at the Hon’ble CM @ysjagan ‘s announcement naming #KurnoolAirport after the First-ever Freedom Fighter of India #UyyalavadaNarasimhaReddy Much deserved recognition to the greatest patriot & unsung Hero.Was fortunate & honored to play the great soul on screen” posted Chiru.
Heartened & Overjoyed at the Hon'ble CM @ysjagan 's announcement naming #KurnoolAirport after the Firstever Freedom Fighter of India #UyyalavadaNarasimhaReddy Much deserved recognition to the greatest patriot & unsung Hero.Was fortunate & honored to play the great soul on screen
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 25, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP