Megastar Chiranjeevi’s dream role was to portray the character of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy and he did that in his film Sye Raa that was directed by Surender Reddy.
The film made many understand the fact that a Telugu person is India’s first freedom fighter. Now, the latest news is that the Jagan government has named the Kurnool airport after Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
After knowing his development, Chiru was thrilled to bits and shared his excitement on Twitter. “Heartened & Overjoyed at the Hon’ble CM @ysjagan ‘s announcement naming #KurnoolAirport after the First-ever Freedom Fighter of India #UyyalavadaNarasimhaReddy Much deserved recognition to the greatest patriot & unsung Hero.Was fortunate & honored to play the great soul on screen” posted Chiru.
Heartened & Overjoyed at the Hon'ble CM @ysjagan 's announcement naming #KurnoolAirport after the Firstever Freedom Fighter of India #UyyalavadaNarasimhaReddy Much deserved recognition to the greatest patriot & unsung Hero.Was fortunate & honored to play the great soul on screen
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 25, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
- King Khan’s Pathaan packs a punch on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food