Megastar Chiranjeevi’s dream role was to portray the character of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy and he did that in his film Sye Raa that was directed by Surender Reddy.
The film made many understand the fact that a Telugu person is India’s first freedom fighter. Now, the latest news is that the Jagan government has named the Kurnool airport after Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
After knowing his development, Chiru was thrilled to bits and shared his excitement on Twitter. “Heartened & Overjoyed at the Hon’ble CM @ysjagan ‘s announcement naming #KurnoolAirport after the First-ever Freedom Fighter of India #UyyalavadaNarasimhaReddy Much deserved recognition to the greatest patriot & unsung Hero.Was fortunate & honored to play the great soul on screen” posted Chiru.
Heartened & Overjoyed at the Hon'ble CM @ysjagan 's announcement naming #KurnoolAirport after the Firstever Freedom Fighter of India #UyyalavadaNarasimhaReddy Much deserved recognition to the greatest patriot & unsung Hero.Was fortunate & honored to play the great soul on screen
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 25, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly
- Double treat from Balayya this Ugadi?