Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie has been a matter of suspense for a long time now but slowly, details are emerging about this venture. Going by the latest reports being heard, Chiranjeevi might announce this project on August 22nd, which happens to be his birthday.
While details about this project are being kept a secret, it is being said that Charan might be a part of the team. Groundwork for the project has already started sometime back and trusted directors like V.V.Vinayak have been studying subjects that will be suitable for Chiranjeevi’s re-entry.
The choice of director and producer are a matter of suspense for now. This will indeed be good news for Mega fans as Chiranjeevi is making a comeback to the silver screen, an area he is most comfortable in.
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon