Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next big release would be the Koratala Siva directorial, Acharya. The film, also starring Chiru’s son Ram Charan, Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde, is slated to release on May 13th as a summer holiday treat for fans. Interestingly, Chiru will lock horns with Mollywood stalwart Mohanlal and Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on the same day.
Oh May 13th, Mohanlal’s epic Malayalam magnum opus, Marakkar: Lion of the Arabian Sea, will hit screens in all the four major South Indian languages. Marakkar is an action drama set in the 16th century and it’s a biopic on legendary Malayali warrior Kunjali Marakkar IV. The film also stars Keerthy Suresh, Arjun, Suniel Shetty, Prabhu and others in lead roles.
And then, Salman Khan’s highly-anticipated cop action entertainer, Radhe, will also be releasing on May 13th. Also featuring Disha Patani as the leading lady and Tamil beauty Megha Akash in a key role, Radhe has been directed by Prabhu Deva. The film also be dubbed in all the four South Indian languages apart from Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly
- Double treat from Balayya this Ugadi?