Considering the widespread pandemic Coronavirus, all the film shootings are stalled from the last two months. When the lockdown was announced in the last week of March, everyone thought that it will be hardly for one month but then later as the number of positive cases increased across the country, the lockdown was extended till May ending.
However, there is no clarity on until when will the lockdown be extended in the coming days. In this uneven situation, all the filmmakers are panicking.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among film circles is that Megastar Chiranjeevi is going to take an initiative and has called for a meeting with all the producers. Buzz is that there will be a serious discussion on the film release pattern and resume of the shoots in the meeting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up