Considering the widespread pandemic Coronavirus, all the film shootings are stalled from the last two months. When the lockdown was announced in the last week of March, everyone thought that it will be hardly for one month but then later as the number of positive cases increased across the country, the lockdown was extended till May ending.
However, there is no clarity on until when will the lockdown be extended in the coming days. In this uneven situation, all the filmmakers are panicking.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz among film circles is that Megastar Chiranjeevi is going to take an initiative and has called for a meeting with all the producers. Buzz is that there will be a serious discussion on the film release pattern and resume of the shoots in the meeting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date
- Drishyam 2 launched – Happening musician roped in