Soon after Sachin Tendulkar decided to adopt a village in Nellore, our mega star Chiranjeevi has also decided to follow suit. According to the latest update, Chiranjeevi is going to adopt Perupalem village in Mogalthurru Mandal in West Godavari district.
Chiranjeevi has undertaken this village under the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Samsad Adarsh Grama Yojana’. He will be making due efforts to develop medical, housing and water facilities in the village. Chiranjeevi will be visiting the place soon and forsee the facilities himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?