Megastar Chiranjeevi, who has been shooting for Lucifer Telugu remake in Ooty for the last one week, will be visiting Rajahmundry this morning to inaugurate the bronze statue of his father-in-law and legendary comedian Allu Ramalingaiah. The event will be held at Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homoeopathy College.
The event will also be attended by Allu Ramalingaiah’s son and veteran producer Allu Aravind and daughter and Chiru’s wife Surekha. Along with the bronze statue, a new building built with a budget of Rs 2 crore will be inaugurated during the event. It is known that Allu Ramalingaiah was a practicing homeopathy doctor during his time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa