Few days ago, Chiranjeevi himself has confirmed that he will appear in a cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film, which is nearing completion. The latest update is that the screen time for his cameo is exactly 15 minutes and it is heard that Sreenu Vaitla is making thorough efforts to make this part a major highlight in the film. He also assured that audience will be thrilled to see him in such role.
The film’s shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and the first look teaser of this untitled film has been released to a thumping response just a couple of days ago. DVV Danayya is producing it and Rakul Preet is the female lead in the film. SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das