Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently busy with his 150th film in the direction of mass film maker VV Vinayak. Ram Charan Tej is bankrolling the film under his Konidela Productions, and the film has been progressing at a brisk pace.
According to the latest updates, the film’s next schedule will kickstart from July 18th onwards. The shoot will take place in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad and will progress for ten days.
The makers are planning to can a few vital sequences. The film is being planned for an early 2017 release.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release