Megastar Chiranjeevi is known for his impeccable comedy timing. At the height of his stardom, he was as famous for his comedy timing as he was for his dances and fights. After a gap of almost eight years, he is back in front of the camera for his 150th movie, that is being directed by Vinayak.
Production members on the set were thrilled to find that despite the long gap, Chiranjeevi’s comedy timing and ease were intact. “It was a joy watching him perform in front of the camera”, said a member of the direction department.
The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit “Kathi”. Ram Charan is producing this big budget comeback film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser smashes YouTube records in style
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy