Megastar Chiranjeevi has an enviable line-up of movies which will be hitting the silver screens in 2022. Chiru will enthrall his fans with 3 releases next year, with Acharya, Godfather and Bholaa Shankar. Bobby’s film is expected to be out for Sankranthi, 2023.
It’s well known that a project in the combination of Chiru and director Trivikram was in talks until last year. However, there has been no official or concrete information about this crazy project and everyone thought that the project was shelved. However, the latest buzz is that the Chiru-Trivikram film is very much on the cards, and that is will be going on floors sometime in 2023.
In the meantime, Chiru will also wrap up his films with Maruthi, Venky Kudumula and Anil Ravipudi and then join hands with Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda