Recently, news of National award-winning choreographer Sivasankar master’s hospitalization due to COVID-19 went viral on social media. The veteran choreographer is fighting for his life, with 75 percent of his lungs being infected with the deadly virus. Even his elder son is admitted to hospital in a critical condition. Sivasankar and his son master have been undergoing treatment at AIG Hospitals in Gachibowli and their treatment is costing at least Rs 1 lakh per day.
Unable to bear the treatment expenses, Sivasankar master’s younger son Ajay took to social media and sought help. Actors like Dhanush and Sonu Sood came forward to extend financial help to the senior choreographer. Now, Megastar Chiranjeevi invited Ajay to his residence and gave him a cheque for Rs 3 lakhs for Sivasankar’s treatment. Chiru also assured Ajay that Sivasankar master will always have his and the film industry’s support. It’s well known that Chiru and Sivasankar master collaborated on numerous hit songs in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28
- Buzz: Mahesh Babu in talks with Koratala Siva