Megastar Chiranjeevi’s recent gesture in support of the ailing senior members of the film fraternity is touching everyone’s hearts. According to the latest reports, senior comedians Gundu Hanumantha Rao and Potti Veeraiah have not been keeping well for quite sometime and are undergoing medical treatment.
Chiranjeevi came to know about the two senior artistes through a TV program and his wife Surekha recently. He immediately called up the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) members and senior actors Shivani Raja and Edida Sriram and handed over a cheque for Rs.2 lakhs each and the same was given to Potti Veeraiah and Gundu Hanumantha Rao on the same day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too