Megastar Chiranjeevi’s recent gesture in support of the ailing senior members of the film fraternity is touching everyone’s hearts. According to the latest reports, senior comedians Gundu Hanumantha Rao and Potti Veeraiah have not been keeping well for quite sometime and are undergoing medical treatment.
Chiranjeevi came to know about the two senior artistes through a TV program and his wife Surekha recently. He immediately called up the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) members and senior actors Shivani Raja and Edida Sriram and handed over a cheque for Rs.2 lakhs each and the same was given to Potti Veeraiah and Gundu Hanumantha Rao on the same day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR