Megastar Chiranjeevi’s recent gesture in support of the ailing senior members of the film fraternity is touching everyone’s hearts. According to the latest reports, senior comedians Gundu Hanumantha Rao and Potti Veeraiah have not been keeping well for quite sometime and are undergoing medical treatment.
Chiranjeevi came to know about the two senior artistes through a TV program and his wife Surekha recently. He immediately called up the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) members and senior actors Shivani Raja and Edida Sriram and handed over a cheque for Rs.2 lakhs each and the same was given to Potti Veeraiah and Gundu Hanumantha Rao on the same day.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?