Rimi Sem, the Hindi film actress who even shared screen space with Chiranjeevi in Andarivadu has shifted gears and has joined politics. Rimi Sen yesterday night, joined the BJP and took membership in the party.
Speaking to the press she revealed that she joined politics inspired by Narendra Modi’s vision for the country. As of now, Rimi will be campaigning in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand on behalf of BJP.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan