Rimi Sem, the Hindi film actress who even shared screen space with Chiranjeevi in Andarivadu has shifted gears and has joined politics. Rimi Sen yesterday night, joined the BJP and took membership in the party.
Speaking to the press she revealed that she joined politics inspired by Narendra Modi’s vision for the country. As of now, Rimi will be campaigning in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand on behalf of BJP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages