Rimi Sem, the Hindi film actress who even shared screen space with Chiranjeevi in Andarivadu has shifted gears and has joined politics. Rimi Sen yesterday night, joined the BJP and took membership in the party.
Speaking to the press she revealed that she joined politics inspired by Narendra Modi’s vision for the country. As of now, Rimi will be campaigning in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand on behalf of BJP.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh