Rimi Sem, the Hindi film actress who even shared screen space with Chiranjeevi in Andarivadu has shifted gears and has joined politics. Rimi Sen yesterday night, joined the BJP and took membership in the party.
Speaking to the press she revealed that she joined politics inspired by Narendra Modi’s vision for the country. As of now, Rimi will be campaigning in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand on behalf of BJP.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?