Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake is one of the most talked about projects in Tollywood. The film, tentatively titled King Maker, will be directed by noted Kollywood filmmaker Mohan Raja and produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan and senior producer NV Prasad.
According to the latest updates, King Maker will have its formal launch on August 22nd, on the occasion of Chiru’s birthday. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. On the other hand, there have been several speculations about the actors who will be reprising the roles originally portrayed by Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manju Warrier and Vivek Oberoi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans