Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake is one of the most talked about projects in Tollywood. The film, tentatively titled King Maker, will be directed by noted Kollywood filmmaker Mohan Raja and produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan and senior producer NV Prasad.
According to the latest updates, King Maker will have its formal launch on August 22nd, on the occasion of Chiru’s birthday. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. On the other hand, there have been several speculations about the actors who will be reprising the roles originally portrayed by Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manju Warrier and Vivek Oberoi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?
- Release dates war to re-start in Tollywood once again?